Saturday, January 17, 2015

Guys it's working!!!

I am so sorry I haven't updated you on my progress. Holidays and life in general are just so busy.

I do have a collage I put together for you to show you my progress though. Before that I want to give you a few details about the acceledent product.

1. The battery is a bit cooky. For some reason I can only get maybe two days off of a charge. The directions say I should be getting 3 days but I'm not. I got back to the ortho at the end of the month and I will mention this.
2. It is really easy to fit into my day. I usually just do my 20 minutes at the end of the day while I'm crocheting and watching Netflix. I love Alaska State Troopers!
3. The vibrations are quite light and at first they would really tickle. It was a bit annoying to always be scratching my face but the sensation went away after a few days.

I think that pretty much sums it up for now. On to the photos. (And sorry about the poor quality cell phone pics.)
 These are the most recent pictures. Can you all see the changes?!!


I see so much improvement in my mouth!! I can't believe how quickly my teeth have moved to better positions!! You can still see that my underbite is an issue although it's much better now. I can actually grip food with my front teeth whereas before I couldn't at all.

I am very glad that I opted to purchase the Acceledent and have high hopes for the next several months with this little device.

No comments:

Post a Comment